DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC AIR 2 "Unable to take off 30064"

banglaman

Reactions
Hello folks,

I have an MA2 which shows "unable to take off 30064" error code. based on the past post I updated the fly app directly downloading the apk from DJI website. i can see the see version is different from what I had before but i STILL cannot get rid of 30064 error code.

Bird connects with RC just fine camera gimbal all looks great..... Really upset any help would be appreciated much.

needless to say drone firmware RC firmware are BOTH latest as well.

Is this the one you were hunting for parts for? Logged in to your DJI account?
A bit more information may be helpful.

Error code 30064- Is a software code. First as always -Check that the props are properly seated and in good condition. Next check to see what kind of GPS signal you are recieving-Do you have enough? If those 2 are good you will need to re-install the firmware using the DJI assistant. after that Rebind your controller. These steps should clear the 30064 Error.

Reactions: twickers14
Hello folks,

I have an MA2 which shows "unable to take off 30064" error code. based on the past post I updated the fly app directly downloading the apk from DJI website. i can see the see version is different from what I had before but i STILL cannot get rid of 30064 error code.

Bird connects with RC just fine camera gimbal all looks great..... Really upset any help would be appreciated much.

needless to say drone firmware RC firmware are BOTH latest as well.
Had the same problem a few months ago and turning on [LOCATION] on my phone fixed it for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661