DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I did firmware updates on my MAVIC 2 yesterday and can't fly today due to CODE:30064.

The 30064 error appeared for me with a 2S (May 2023) while attempting to launch in a restricted (orange) zone. I had launched from this location on a regular basis months leading up to this instance. Moved out of the restricted zone and the error code persisted preventing launch. Reinstalling the app was the remedy for the issue.

Anecdotal but issues I thought MAY have occurred due to firmware/RID necessity:

There was a launching issue with the A2 using Map Pilot Pro prior to new firmware that arose post Sept. 16. Drone would stop at 98 ft. and hover in a similar fashion Fly will prevent you if you don't have GPS lock/home point established. Reinstallation of the MPP app after updating firmware was the remedy in this case. Mapping test flight after the firmware update went smoothly. Flying a map a few days later the moveable RTH did not function so flew back to updated home point manually to swap batteries. No issues while flying the A2 with Fly - Android 1.11.4(1160) or iPhone 1.12.0(808) that I've detected. Haven't updated Fly past those versions.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman