DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles v1 (white) firmware update

Calvert

Reactions
Hello everyone
I bought a pair of DJI goggles v1(white) a few years ago and I was never able to pair it with my Mavic Pro so I forgot them
I now have a DJI Mavic pro 2 Zoom and I have tried to pair the goggles without success
I know I have to update the firmware on the goggles, but I am unable to do so. I have a Macbook Pro running OSX 14 with Bootcamp so I can try Mac and windows software.
I have downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Dones Series0, DJI FPV series, Mac V1.2.4 and windows V1.2.5, but the goggles are not recognised
I have spent hours on this
Does anyone know how to solve it?
Many thanks
Calvert

Hello from the Crossroads of America Calvert.

Nice to meet you Calvert. 🤝

I can't help you with your problem.

But I can Welcome you to the Forum. :cool:

I have a Macbook Pro running OSX 14 with Bootcamp so I can try Mac and windows software.
I run Macs and Windows Machines and even though you should have no problems using MAC- You will.
I stopped trying Assistant with my MAC long ago. Your solution is to simply find a PC and use it.

Reactions: RodPad and GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Sorry can't help with your problem. You will find plenty of support and help. Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world

Reactions: MA2 317 and GFields
Greetings: From Chicago the Windy City, welcome to the forum.
FLY SAFE & FLY SMART
I own a Mavic Pro, love it. Hope you find a answer to your question.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Welcome from South Central Florida and enjoy.

Reactions: LoudThunder

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078