DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Attempt at Editing my Mavic Footage-Southeast Texas

s1cKn355

Reactions
I've had my Mavic for about 3 months now, so this is my first go at editing the footage.

Edited though iMovie (my first time using that program, well any editing program for that matter ;)).
I know a few of the beach shots at the end are out of focus (I knew they were out of focus when I shot them originally, but forgot when using them to make the film) and a few cuts are longer than I would like, but for just randomly clicking around in iMovie for the first time I can't complain too bad on how it turned out.

I uploaded it in 4k, but my internet is trash so I don't know how it looks in 4k on youtube (i literally can't play it without it buffering every 3 seconds). The original edit looks pretty good playing it from my computer, but please let me know how it looks after youtube compressed it and what not.

After what I have learned making this one I already know my next movie will be much, much better.

Let me know what you think and what I can improve on. If anyone has any iMovie tips I would love to know them as well.
Like I said I know I need to shorten quiet a few clips and I need to add some text/title/graphic next time at the beginning.

Looks really good. Yes you had the focus issues that you mentioned and at times you pushed past the cameras limits by getting the sun in the frame with the main subject but overall the composition of the shots was excellent and so was most of your camera movements. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Oh and yeah my internet cannot do 4K either.
Unless you have one of those really expensive internet packages 4K is beyond the limits for most connections.

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lschabert