DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Drone From Texas

T-rey

Reactions
What's going on everyone. I purchased my first drone last week. Been wanting one for a while, but never purchased one. I finally pulled the trigger on a Mavic Air. at first I was going to go with the Spark, but after hours on YouTube I decided on the Air. Seems like I made a good choice. Very happy with it and amazed at the things it can do. I look forward to learning allot and getting some great footage.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

What's going on everyone. I purchased my first drone last week. Been wanting one for a while, but never purchased one. I finally pulled the trigger on a Mavic Air. at first I was going to go with the Spark, but after hours on YouTube I decided on the Air. Seems like I made a good choice. Very happy with it and amazed at the things it can do. I look forward to learning allot and getting some great footage.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, I love mine, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111