DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini First flight and video!

Gary_Seven

Reactions
Code:
https://youtu.be/ChYkE2KJOxk

Trying to post my first video from my IPhone- this was my first flight . The area is an abandoned golf course in Phoenix, AZ.

Reactions: Nanny Ogg
Code:
https://youtu.be/ChYkE2KJOxk

Trying to post my first video from my IPhone- this was my first flight . The area is an abandoned golf course in Phoenix, AZ.
It was hard for me to see your video. I had to copy/paste the link into my browser. Once I brought it up I could see your flight. I know it is only your first flight and first post but you need to work on your editing. Too many fast gimbal moves, and too many rapid yaws were dizzying. When you really get into the editing, you should try to delete all of those extraneous moves out, and make smooth transitions with cross dissolve fades or other transitions.

Best to post the Your Tube or Vimeo link. Then viewers who want to see it can merely click on it rather than the long way of copy/paste into browser.

The exposures were good. Music should eventually be added to get people to watch it.

Dale

Reactions: Gary_Seven
It was hard for me to see your video. I had to copy/paste the link into my browser. Once I brought it up I could see your flight. I know it is only your first flight and first post but you need to work on your editing. Too many fast gimbal moves, and too many rapid yaws were dizzying. When you really get into the editing, you should try to delete all of those extraneous moves out, and make smooth transitions with cross dissolve fades or other transitions.

Best to post the Your Tube or Vimeo link. Then viewers who want to see it can merely click on it rather than the long way of copy/paste into browser.

The exposures were good. Music should eventually be added to get people to watch it.

Dale
Yes I agree, not even trying to edit yet, but I will recut this and add sound. I could not figure out how to embed a YouTube here… tried to find a tutorial, but couldn’t. If you know how or can post a link to it I will go that route!
Thanks for replying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman