DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First flight with the MA2

Asaulo1

Reactions
Okay. Just got my MA2 from b & h today and was really excited to give it a go. After the required update and charging of the batteries, I was able to fly it from my backyard. A few observations. 1. As compared to the DJI Go 4 app, I think the simplicity of the DJI Fly app is a refreshing change. You pretty much have all the necessary controls and options within your finger tips. 2. As compared to my Spark, the MA2 is quite twitchy even in normal mode. I guess with it's more powerful motors, it's something that I just need to get used to. I do have a P3P and even with those huge motors, I don't think I remember them being this twitchy. Lastly, I kind of miss the ability to have the pics and videos within the app without having to connect it to the drone. In the Go4 app, I just go to albums and I'm able to download some low res pics and videos directly as opposed to having to connect to the drone to do this. I know that the quality of the pics/videos from the fly app since it's connected to the drone is a lot better but sometimes, you just need a quick pic or video to be able to post on social media, etc. Anyway, still hoping to get more flight time this weekend. Safe flying everyone!D0BA0DB1FA1C03AF0C7197E4C6EFDD18.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23