DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First flight

SETI 2022

Reactions
Yep I did it , first fly , all ok used 80% of one battery, but no video , apparently you have to press record on the controller , I forgot that , in the moment. All went well , up , down , forward , rotate, , quiet a few landings. used landing pad . Looking forward to next time .

Enter

4:39 PM​

Yep I did it , first fly , all ok used 80% of one battery, but no video , apparently you have to press record on the controller , I forgot that , in the moment. All went well , up , down , forward , rotate, , quiet a few landings. used landing pad . Looking forward to next time .

Enter

4:39 PM​

Took me 6 weeks just looking at my first Phantom, and hours of utube before I had the courage to go to my local Rugby ground to try it, started it up, was feeling very anxious, pushed on throttle stick and up she went, could not believe how easy it was to fly, but then gosh I had to land it without it breaking. Very cautiously I brought it back to me and to my relief and surprise landed it with out any problems, keep calm if stuck fingers of sticks let it hover , take a breath and try again. Enjoy your flying , cheers Len

Reactions: old man mavic
take things slowly practice, practice ,practice ,and before long you will be able to instinctively control the drone, and then you can concentrate on the video and photo side of things, well done on your first successful flight

You'll get the hang of it

You’ve got the bug now! Trust me, drone flying NEVER gets old - I have almost 1,400 flight miles and I fly multiple times per week and it is still just as fun as first flight. The only thing is those darn trees will get you if you are not paying attention, I have never crashed but have been close.
Happy Flying!

Congrats on First Flight @SETI 2022!!! You're past the "Well, here goes!!" The more you fly, the more comfortable you'll get. I started with what I call 'Muscle memory" movements. Lift off and practice with each control stick to see what it does so your brain knows "Left stick does this, right stick does this." You'll figure out the 'Oh, yeah, press the record button."
All of us started where you are so....welcome to the club!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skydiver75thgrp