DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First flight with M3P, Goggles 2 and MC2

rgsherr

Reactions
Calm wind this morning. Had my first flight with the Goggles 2 and Motion Controller 2 and it was certainly interesting. At first I kept getting a "Remote ID Error" and wouldn't take off. Finally l started the RC and after restarting goggles and MC2 again that went away.
While flying a message on the screen always said "Not using bound controller". Maybe that was referring to the RC. Don't know.
Couldn't get the gimbal to more when I rotated the wheel on the MC2 when I got back in I noticed you can press the wheel so may that was necessary when rotating.
I assumed when I pressed the accelerator forward it would fly backward but that didn't seem to happen. To fly back towards me I had to turn the drone around facing me and then squeeze the accelerator towards me to fly back as I did flying forward, the opposite of what I'd do with the RC where the controller sticks are reversed.
Takes awhile to get used to flying FPV. I had a tendency to turn my body left or right when I wanted to go left or right. Expect I'll get over that quickly. :)

What do folks wear on their heads and have on their hands when flying in cold weather with Goggles and MC2? Thumb finally got so cold had to come in.

Reactions: rp6

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne