DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First impressions of the DJI Air 3 Fly More Combo (DJI RC 2) bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who thinks they can be 100% certain about anything is 100% wrong. Being 100% certain about an opinion, other than that it is your own opinion (Rush Limbaugh's favorite phrase) does not make your opinion right.

A fair point.

Still doesn't justify being snide.

Are you defending the tone of post #28 as civil and polite?

Have DJI's costs increased?
It would only be an irrelevant opinion. Fact is that DJI is now selling the charger separately from all Air 3 drone packages, for the first time ever, meaning the price you pay now requires an unexpected, additional, separate charger purchase!

If it was merely because the chargers are now modular instead of proprietary, explain why DJI didn't start this practice back in November of 2021 when the Mavic 3 first came out with a USB-C charging input on both the drone and the hub, making it modular, almost 2 years ago.

Reactions: Torque
Opinion. That is all you have.
You'll drone on and on until we agree with your opinion.

EDIT: I am of the opinion that this is a cost saving maneuver. Move on.

Are you familiar with rule #2 frome the Community Guidelines for the site?

2. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Excessive sarcasm, belligerence, insults, profanity, anger, offensive comments about race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and national origin, are not acceptable.​

• Haha
A fair point.

Still doesn't justify being snide.

Are you defending the tone of post #28 as civil and polite?
It was an appropriate reply to your condescending post regarding others' opinions that you completely disregarded, claiming superior knowledge from personal experience that you tried to extrapolate to DJI, without any factual basis, unless you answered my question in the affirmative. I was merely challenging your opinion, which you asserted as a fact.

Are you familiar with rule #2 frome the Community Guidelines for the site?

2. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Excessive sarcasm, belligerence, insults, profanity, anger, offensive comments about race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and national origin, are not acceptable.​
I thought his reply was respectful and thoughtful. You apparently don't like your points of view challenged. His reply was not a personal attack in any way.

• Love
I thought his reply was respectful and thoughtful. You apparently don't like your points of view challenged. His reply was not a personal attack in any way.
"You'll drone on and on until we agree with your opinion".

Mods haven't stepped in, so I guess, as you say, that's thoughtful and respectful.

I'm learning.

Reactions: Krrr
Let's just politely all agree to disagree.
At this point we are just splitting hairs.
The fact is that anyone who does not already own the necessary charger must now buy one separately at an additional cost.

Certainly you of all people here should recognize misunderstood humor.
I was under the impression that you changed your moniker here to "Drone On and On" because you tend to do just that.
My sincere apologies if I misunderstood your new name change. No offense was intended.
But with all due respect, you seem to argue your opinions with the same conviction one would argue facts, and without giving the same consideration to other's points of view/opinions. Perhaps my perception is not accurate?

Sorry gang but this thread was on Life Support since Post #18 where a Moderator stated:

Guys, keep is civil. Otherwise, you may receive warnings and have this thread closed as well.

Since a few of our members can't follow that guidance this thread is now DONE! Warning have been issued . . . If this type of behavior carries into other threads warnings won't be enough . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.