DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Real Flight Had a Couple Glitches but nothing bad happened.

saboken

Reactions
See my first 4K videos had a couple issues one People! they came out of nowhere when I was trying to shoot the Falls had to make them move so i could land, and then over the lake My Nexus Just shut off??? Battery died! it said it was getting power from the RC but i guess not! had to pack up after bringing it in blind!! waiting on my Ipad Mount hope that solves that issue! and sorry about any Typos I'm waiting for my new Glasses cant see up close very well with the single vision ones is have now!

See my first 4K videos had a couple issues one People! they came out of nowhere when I was trying to shoot the Falls had to make them move so i could land, and then over the lake My Nexus Just shut off??? Battery died! it said it was getting power from the RC but i guess not! had to pack up after bringing it in blind!! waiting on my Ipad Mount hope that solves that issue! and sorry about any Typos I'm waiting for my new Glasses cant see up close very well with the single vision ones is have now!
In the last video I was trying the tracking but my Nexus Shut off and I had to land and call it a day.