Ed H

Reactions
The Realtor asked for five things.
1. Only two minutes.
2. Ariel of house.
3. Show the other buildings.
4. Pool shot.
5. Tennis court.
I think I got them all. The realtor was happy. I would like any suggestion on how to do better next time.

I think you did a great job on the house and property. One thing I might add since your already up there is a Proximity shot as to where some of the other main roads, post office and grocery store are that might be a nice touch for the client.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the water

Would not have been an easy shoot with all the trees in the way, good first effort.
Regards

A couple of things I would suggest. One is when flying the low shots carry the drone (motors off) instead of flying to get a smoother video with fewer jerky movements. Or, if you have a GoPro or even your iPhone, you can implement smoother videos when low like to the barn or down the driveway. Overall, great video and well put together.

Reactions: 4006448
That’s a beautiful place. I really like that last picture of the house, I like it so much that I think it should be the opening picture for the video. 👍

I would say you did a great job. Hard to do much better with all the trees so close.. One thing maybe would help. Do a straight up shot with camera down, to give a better idea of the layout of everything.

Reactions: Dbez1
Great job! I do a fair amount of Part 107 work, but only a handful of residential. It's actually my least favorite because there are often so many factors beyond one's control. Trees, the property not being camera ready, owners and neighbors around and in the way... I was doing one house, and right in the middle of a rise and reverse shot, the dang homeowners pulled into the driveway!

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. That's what I was looking for. I can wait do do another one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt