DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight over... Leiden

I like it, but it's quite low and over dense populated area....

He only went to the rooftops and did a slow 360, looks pretty safe to me.
From a composition point of view it's usually best to have the sky about 1/3 of the screen rather than in the middle, but whatever seems best is OK.
Sometimes a nice sky justifies taking half the frame.

Thanks... The weather was just nor good. But will do a re-shoot in the summer with the Inspire 2 with S5X.
Still amazed by the Mavic camera though

Last edited:
I like it, but it's quite low and over dense populated area....

Really necessary???

Please! A simple "great job" was all that was required!
We are not the police. I agree we don't need stupid people doing stupid things that eventually lead to laws that prevent us from flying in the future..... but this wasn't one of those things!

Let's try and keep this a place everyone is happy to come and share their experiences....and let's not slam every post that comes along!

Straks mogen we helemaal niks meer met onze multirotors in Nederland..... Ga zo door!!!

Straks mogen we helemaal niks meer met onze multirotors in Nederland..... Ga zo door!!!
Ik ben bezig met mijn Nederlandse licentie. Alhoewel... als je niemand lastig valt en respecteert de regels valt het wel mee. Maar ik kleur graag tussen de lijntjes.... Dus met licentie

Pas dan maar helemaal op met dit soort dingen. Ik heb mijn ROC licentie, en dan is dit zeker niet toegestaan zonder ontheffing. De boetes zijn dan ook veel hoger!

En... Voor de Mavic heb je al voldoende aan een ROC-light. Niks studeren. Gewoon betalen en je hebt hem.
Je moet nog wel een verzekering afnemen a €300 per jaar.

Last edited:
Binnen een ROC-light is hier geen praktijk test verplicht. Tussen de 1 en 4KG wel een theorie-examen maar onder de 1KG (de Mavic dus) niet.

Binnen een ROC-light is hier geen praktijk test verplicht. Tussen de 1 en 4KG wel een theorie-examen maar onder de 1KG (de Mavic dus) niet.
I know. Maar ik doe normaal meer, dus is ROC light niet genoeg. Had de Mavic alleen bij me omdat ik op de motor was.

Comming from Sweden myself I suggest we all use English since if we do not it will probably be gibberish to 95% of the MavicPilots. Also in my own experience people from Belgium and Holland are the best in using different languages.

Reactions: Vilco and Oyibo VFX
Comming from Sweden myself I suggest we all use English since if we do not it will probably be gibberish to 95% of the MavicPilots. Also in my own experience people from Belgium and Holland are the best in using different languages.

You're right. Sorry. It was just a useless discussion about nothing

Its very hard to decide what is best to reply to a clip like this. If we just comment the work it surely encourages and teaches the creator to do probably more next time. If we quote the law we appear to be like a poor deputy sheriff that is simply envious that someone is bending the law.

The most constructive way to react would be like giving hints how nice footage can be done in line with the local law. That way we all can continue to have fun with our toys without provoking the laws to tighten up

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM