DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

flight simulator lite??

Paraca4

Reactions
hello all:

i´m new pilot, and i need to practice with a simulator. I've tried to install the DJI flight simulator, but i realized that i have to have a gaming computer or so, (16 gb ram at least)

does anybody knows if there is a lite version, or another simulator where i could, at least, practice basics flights?

thank you very much for your answer.

You could use the simulator built into DJI Go on your phone or tablet. The only downside is you need to have the drone turned on and your remote connected. In DJI Go 4 click the menu button (top right corner), then click on the Academy option. It should show the flight simulator at the top of the page.

Reactions: brett8883
hello all:

i´m new pilot, and i need to practice with a simulator. I've tried to install the DJI flight simulator, but i realized that i have to have a gaming computer or so, (16 gb ram at least)

does anybody knows if there is a lite version, or another simulator where i could, at least, practice basics flights?

thank you very much for your answer.

As @BluePuffin said there is a simulator in the DJI Go 4 app there is also the same simulator in Assistant 2 which also requires the drone connected to the computer but you get a bigger screen presumably. There aren’t obstacles to fly around like the SIM 2 but it helps with maneuvering and such.

The reason you hook up the drone is because it sends commands to the flight controller on the drone and then intercepts the commands from the flight controller to the mottoes to determine how the drone should fly in the SIM. The benefit to this is it will fly with the same settings and controls as YOUR drone will fly in real life. If there’s a problem with the drone it will also show up in the sim which is pretty cool. This way you can try out settings and moves to see what will happen before potentially putting the drone at risk.

If you use the Assistant 2 sim on your computer you can even fly with third party apps and run waypoint missions or other types of automatic flight modes to see how they work before using them in real life.

thank you both for the reply!
unfortunately i have the M2ED which is not supported by the DJI GO or DJI GO 4, or at least that is what it happened to me when i connected the drone to this app.
i already tried the Assistant 2 SIM, is ok, but i was looking for something a little bit more realistic!
Brett8883 which are those third party apps you are talking about?
thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02