DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly more combo propellers

thatB00STlife

Reactions
Just curious how many props you got in the fly more combo. My box says in the box should be 2 pairs of propellers. I only received a box of containing one pair of props. Am I missing another set?

You should have two boxes of props.

You would think DJI would weigh the kit boxes at the end of the production line.
If there is a variation on the box.... then it needs to be checked.

IE: the flyless kit should weigh a specific amount.
the flymore kit "accessories" should weigh a specific amount...... The bag may need to be weighed separately as it may have a slight variation in weight.

The other props are normally in a black bag; but you are right you should have two boxes also.
Regards,
-d.

I didn't even get a black bag.....wtf
Two black bags, sorry, but you should have gotten two black bags (little velvet things, like something for jewelry) and two boxes.
Regards,
-d.

Last edited:
I didn't even get a black bag.....wtf
If you are missing that much I would definitively contact support, but hey you got all the hassle out of the way; from here on out it will be smooth flying.
Regards,
-d.

I contacted support, they "opened a case". I will be surprised if I get my missing propellers, and the two black bags that I had no clue about until a few minutes ago.

A box of props is $9, assuming your time is worth more, don't waste it on a phone call with DJI, you'll quickly regret it. Don't be surprised when they ask you to box everything up and send it back to them, yes, I mean everything. Next question please!!

I did the online chat support. Which took all of 10 minutes. I already have two complete sets (8) of props on their way, should be delivered tomorrow.

I was just looking at the box and remembered that I was suppose to get some extras. That's when I discovered I only had one pair of props that they sent me. If they send me the other pair, cool. If not, oh well.

Per the black bags : under normal circumstances there should be 2 cloth cinch-bags under the foam liner which would be under the Mavic. Each bag should contain 1 propeller. See these pix .......

IMG_1092.JPG IMG_1093.JPG

Per the black bags : under normal circumstances there should be 2 cloth cinch-bags under the foam liner which would be under the Mavic. Each bag should contain 1 propeller. See these pix .......

View attachment 7941 View attachment 7942

yeah those aren't in my box. I went and checked every spot possible in the box.

Off topic, but I like your avatar! I too drive an STI. A 2016 ice silver metallic.

Reactions: Scapegoat
Ah, thank You ! They're great cars in that price range
Especially when you start messing them to unleash what it can do. The stock tune is garbage. Add a turbo back exhaust, intake ,injectors and a protune at the minimum and it changes the car completely.

Sorry, I know this isn't a car forum.

I did the online chat support. Which took all of 10 minutes. I already have two complete sets (8) of props on their way, should be delivered tomorrow.

I was just looking at the box and remembered that I was suppose to get some extras. That's when I discovered I only had one pair of props that they sent me. If they send me the other pair, cool. If not, oh well.
Good for you man, glad you got what you paid for and hey.... who does not love an STI.
Regards,
-d.

You would think DJI would weigh the kit boxes at the end of the production line.

Japan is all about mistake-proofing and statistical control of production processes until the variation is virtually stamped out. (See Toyota's "5S" which shares a lot with the west's "six sigma.")

China is NOT all about statistical control of production processes. Only when Apple or Dell contract out to them will they do such things, and that's because Apple or Dell will ensure those process controls are in the contract and can be audited.

Both have their quirks and problems, don't get me wrong. But usually, it's the customer's problem with the Chinese way.

Good for you man, glad you got what you paid for and hey.... who does not love an STI.
Regards,
-d.
I think you misunderstood me. I paid for the extra sets. I'm still waiting to hear back from DJI about my missing props.....i love my sti, can't wait until I get more motor rework done. But 20psi on 93 octane isn't the same as 32psi on e85. I love boost lol

If there is a variation on the box.... then it needs to be checked.

IE: the flyless kit should weigh a specific amount.
the flymore kit "accessories" should weigh a specific amount...... The bag may need to be weighed separately as it may have a slight variation in weight.

The props are so light that if missing the final weight would probably be within tolerance, otherwise they'd be reopening every second box.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998