DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly more combo?

Are you going to use all of the accessories in the combo? If not, try pricing everything out separately to see if that's a better deal.

If you plan on flying a lot the two extra batteries are very handy. That right there is $160. The bag to hold everything is really nice. Plus the charging hub for four batteries...

So right there you are over $200.

You can go a little cheaper and buy some aftermarket stuff and might come out a few bucks cheaper but really it is a deal.

I’m pretty cheap in general but I’m glad I spent the extra money on the combo. Everything has been really useful.

Reactions: InvisibleName
Depends on your usage. Unless you plan to use three batteries, you can save yourself the money and just buy the regular setup, a $15 bag and an extra battery if you ever decide you need it.

Reactions: Surge
Totally worth it imo. You'd also want to buy an extra, fourth battery. ;-)

I will wait for eBay 15% or 20% coupon and get FMC. That is how I got mine, on last 20% off site-wide eBay sale from official DJI storefront.

Is the Mavic air fly more combo worth spending more on?
Personally, I didn’t think so. I bought the basic Air and one battery, and saved about $170, if I recall.
Note that the 4 batt charger that everyone raves about doesn’t charge the batteries at the same time. So it’s of limited benefit.

I will wait for eBay 15% or 20% coupon and get FMC. That is how I got mine, on last 20% off site-wide eBay sale from official DJI storefront.
Currently no discounts can be applied to the Air.

If you are planning to have three batteries, and you should :), - buy FMC.
If you are thinking that one battery, i.e. approx 15min flight time is enough for you - buy the regular one.
Personally I'm thinking about getting the fourth battery ;).
The HUB is indeed charging one battery at the same time (and the charger is already hot) but it's a convenient when you need your batteries to be charged in short time - not time is wasted to check can you already connect the next battery ....

I bought the fmc and an extra battery so I have a total of 4 batteries. I just fly until all of the batteries are done and then plug them in and charge them. Not a big issue that the batteries charge one at a time as I am done flying.

Reactions: Kris.
Personally, I didn’t think so. I bought the basic Air and one battery, and saved about $170, if I recall.
Note that the 4 batt charger that everyone raves about doesn’t charge the batteries at the same time. So it’s of limited benefit.

Limited how? It charges four batteries, sure its sequential but it's set and forget.

How do you charge your multiple batteries?

Is the Mavic air fly more combo worth spending more on?
Hi, a couple of weeks before I bought the MA fly more combo and I recommend it, maybe the props gard are usless with times but the 2 more batteries and usefull mostsly with 15min flying time.

I was luky when I bought it, there were a discount in a marketplace (fnac.com) and I had the combo for 50€ more than the MA standart, I hope you will find same in other place.

Jackson (I m french)

I am a great believer in using prop guards and the ones you get in the FMC fit really quickly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_