DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly more vs basic

I believe that it can. There is an adapter with two USB-C ports that can plug into it. The post you were referring to was regarding propeller guards in the FMC package.
That would likely be a separate adapter from the hub. The M2 FMK had the hub for up to 4 batteries and a separate adapter to use a single battery as a power bank.

The Mini 1 is completely USB based in its charging including the hub, which rendered it to be easily designed to also be a power bank.

I am new to drones so I went with the FMC when I bought my MA2 in September. It was well worth the extra money - especially getting the carrying bag, batteries, and spare props.

Also when I was unboxing and inventorying everything, I found several items (ND filters, extra sticks, battery adapter) were missing. All the other items were individually wrapped or boxed, so I thought that they were left out and I called DJI. The phone rep checked his notes and told me to look inside the zipper pocket in the top flap of the bag - and they were all there. He said I'm not the first to call them thinking these items were missing.

Reactions: MA2 317
Costco has their own version with 2 battery packs and a 128GB memory card, for $789USD. Not a bad deal. Three batteries is overkill for me, so that's what I ordered.

I live near an airport, so I can't fly unless I go some place else, so one battery would never do. So I got the flymore kit to get 2 more batteries and the gang charger for less. I don't always use all 3 on an outing.

I numbered them. Now, I have number 2 in the drone, so I know that's the one to use next.

combo,s are ok but you would be better served if you pick up the aircraft then extra batteries then go to master airscrew for props, download litchi . then your money will be well spent

How many of you went fly more package over basic? Comming from the mini I never used more then 1 battery flights. Having a hard time picking which one. Anyone that wish they would of went with the flymore
You can never have too many batteries! I have 4 for my MA2, not to mention the charging hub for multiple batteries. The FMP is the best value for your money.
Buy it you will be glad you did!

Last edited:
Reactions: MA2 317
I think the fly more combo is 'horses for courses'.
Do you think you will want to fly more than say 28 minutes? You will need 1 extra battery. More than 56 minutes You will need 2 extra batteries.
I didn't like the soft bag (which comes with the combo) preferring the type with sponge rubber and cutouts.
Prop guards? Good for when you are learning maybe but it also depends on if you plan to fly where there are obstacles which you might run into.
Spare props? Same thing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pilotltd