DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

flying three miles high, catastrophic collision. ( NO COLLISION OCCURRED )dc

Status
Not open for further replies.
And where is the proof that it was a drone, other than hearsay ?

InvisibleName's comment was about the TITLE of this thread, and he was being overly mild when he pointed out it was "a bit" misleading. The title was outright ( Mod Removed ), given that it's grammar implies a collision occurred.
Title better now .

InvisibleName's comment was about the TITLE of this thread, and he was being overly mild when he pointed out it was "a bit" misleading. The title was outright ( Mod Removed ), given that it's grammar implies a collision occurred.

I get it, but if you read further than the title, you would understand it was a Near Miss. Looks like it's been edited now.

HMM 100 times? No sir, I choose where I go.. I also control what my children see.... I think television is 1000% worse... Especially for children as they are subjected to commercial's of all types and absolutely disgusting programming. I still prefer to guide my family verses letting the media/nut-jobs do it...
I know people that have tried this. Even to the point of home schooling.
Works fine till the kids meet other kids that haven't been sheltered from the real world. First there is a lot of confusion, then they try to fit in, then when the other kids call them weird they act out to become accepted by their peers. Eventually they become who they were born to be. Doctors or criminals.
NO ONE can control fate. But hey, If it makes you feel better. :D

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Just curious how you controlle what your kids see, because if they go out in the real world they see it all. And will be curious.

Rather them see it now so I can help them through it.

IMG_0088.gif

Reactions: sar104
I believe you are right and this has played out and there will be another one up soon
so
IMG_8764.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_