DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

For Sale: DJI Air 2 - $450 - with 128GB SD card, filters

kenjancef

Reactions
Selling my Air 2 that I purchased brand new in June 2020. This has NEVER been crashed, but it does have a good amount of flight time. Every sunset and storm shot I have done over the past 2 years on Instagram and Facebook has been done with this drone. My Instagram is @kjsportspics, and I am Ken Jancef on Facebook. I am selling it because I upgraded to the Air 2S. I was going to keep this Air 2 but I really need the money right now.

Full disclosure... There is just one problem with the drone: After about 3 months after I had it, the SD card gives me an error in Windows when I plug it in to get the media off it. It says "There is a problem with this drive. Scan the drive now and fix it." Then about 2-3 seconds later I get the message about what I want to do with SD cards. I have NEVER had a problem importing or saving to ANY SD card I've used in this drone. And the SD card I am including has been the main SD card for about 9-10 months.

I am including everything that came with it:

Air 2
Controller
Battery charger
Battery
All cords
Original box

Extras:
PGYTech CP Filter
PGYTech Variable ND Filter
DJI Filter kit (16/64/256)
Samsung 128GB EVO Select SD Card
2 Extra Props
I also have a spare battery that is puffing a bit. It still snaps into the drone. It can be used for firmware updates or settings changes. I can include it as well.

20221113_195004343_iOS.jpg
20221209_193305146_iOS.jpg

Video of SD card reading:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks