DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Fortified city Heusden (the Netherlands)

Stickybit

Reactions
The last few days I’ve been walking and flying in the fortified city (Vestingstad) Heusden in the Netherlands.
This really is a must-see when you like these type of cities.

The last few days I’ve been walking and flying in the fortified city (Vestingstad) Heusden in the Netherlands.
This really is a must-see when you like these type of cities.

Nice one Raimond! I was there last fall, but the winds were so strong that the resulting footage was not too impressive!
These fortified towns are quite a sight, especially from the air, right? I was at Brielle on monday and at Nieuwpoort yesterday, will post some pictures later. Keep up the good work! :)

Reactions: Stickybit
I enjoyed the video, but (and this is just my opinion) I found the sped up video resulted in some choppy appearing flying and somewhat cartoonish effects (Fast moving vehicles, pedestrians and birds).

At regular speed I imagine those abrupt pans, tilts and direction changes would show your flying to be nice and smooth. I personally like to use time remapping sparingly and for dramatic effect only.

Again, just my opinion. I did enjoy the video.

Interesting place, nice edit

I enjoyed the video, but (and this is just my opinion) I found the sped up video resulted in some choppy appearing flying and somewhat cartoonish effects (Fast moving vehicles, pedestrians and birds).

At regular speed I imagine those abrupt pans, tilts and direction changes would show your flying to be nice and smooth. I personally like to use time remapping sparingly and for dramatic effect only.

Again, just my opinion. I did enjoy the video.
thanks for your feedback. You’re right, it sometimes looks cartoonish and flying not that smooth. Will take this in mind for future flights and videos!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear