DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Forum Rules

why would this bother you?

if you don't like it, don't respond?

odd complaint...

Reactions: angell
hi guys, working on planning my Drone Yellowstone trip. We are going dirt bike in the morning and droning in afternoon! its been on my bucket list for long time and Im finally doing it! hitch is my gf read something on some online drone forum about a volcano and is freaking out. i said not to worry but just so I know when is the volcano season there?

hi guys, working on planning my Drone Yellowstone trip. We are going dirt bike in the morning and droning in afternoon! its been on my bucket list for long time and Im finally doing it! hitch is my gf read something on some online drone forum about a volcano and is freaking out. i said not to worry but just so I know when is the volcano season there?
Its not a matter of season, Thanks to us and the use of our drones around there, DJI has accumulated enough data and have created a "button" that will detonate the volcano at the request of the Chinese Government. SO, try not to go there when someone important is in the area.

Its not a matter of season, Thanks to us and the use of our drones around there, DJI has accumulated enough data and have created a "button" that will detonate the volcano at the request of the Chinese Government. SO, try not to go there when someone important is in the area.

Very well played! Touche sir! :)

This guy at work was telling me the other day that if a drone struck an airplane wing it would cause damage. Is there actually any data or research to support this though?
almost all airplanes have wing damage . thats why all airplanes have at least two wings . Most pilots like dents and holes in thier wings . It makes them feel like a crop duster pilot .

almost all airplanes have wing damage . thats why all airplanes have at least two wings . Most pilots like dents and holes in thier wings . It makes them feel like a crop duster pilot .

Very goodThumbswayup

Hey mods, is there any way you can force experienced members to realise that not everyone is as clever or experienced as them?
I am a 'newbie'.... I spent this morning with a coffee reading posts after post trying to improve and learn. All I learned is that there was not one post that didn't contain some know all, usually experienced members, having a go at someone else because they know better, or they should be doing this or that, straying from topic and degenerating posts into to and fro bickering. Honestly this is the worst forum I have ever been on for this it's like those two old Muppet guys..

Hey mods, is there any way you can force experienced members to realise that not everyone is as clever or experienced as them?
I am a 'newbie'.... I spent this morning with a coffee reading posts after post trying to improve and learn. All I learned is that there was not one post that didn't contain some know all, usually experienced members, having a go at someone else because they know better, or they should be doing this or that, straying from topic and degenerating posts into to and fro bickering. Honestly this is the worst forum I have ever been on for this it's like those two old Muppet guys..

Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Slim.slamma
You may want to spike your coffee. This Forum is fairly tame compared to many I have been on. Ever been on a car forum?

I'm having trouble with a disconnect of my Controller sometimes, where can I get frequency grease to make the connection smoother and more consistent, plus I have dirty blades, possibly insect splatter, so was wondering where the best place is to buy prop wash, any help is appreciated.

Reactions: FoxhallGH and Porky
now my 8 year old nephew wants to go on Yellowstone trip! I shoulda seen this coming. im happy to take him but he is high energy and has to stay occupied. i'm trying to come up with something to keep him busy in the visitor area while we fly the drones. acOj was recommending balsa gliders the other day which gave me idea. maybe ill just make a bunch of these and let him fly around and explore a bit on his own since im not charging for it i think im grandafthered in under FAA 107. will keep you posted thanks for tips. Fly safe everybody!

Well said;) don’t take this thread to seriously, it’s only light humour.;);) We all started out as a beginner but I’m still learning after years of flyingThumbswayup

Don’t take it like that
It’s pretty cool being surrounded by Scientists
I can’t believe you’re being intimidated by nerds

Attachments

• iron-throne.jpg
    iron-throne.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 4
  • iron-throne.jpg
    iron-throne.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Porky
And before you ask "why the two attachments?" ... One's for the pilot and the other for the VLOS spotter!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM