DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fuzzy Videos

ibailes

Reactions
I am wondering what I am doing wrong. Video after video looks a little fuzzy. This one was shot a sunny day - used ND32 filter. D-cinelike, 100 ISO , (+1,0,0), 6300 Kelvin, 2.7K 30fps, 1/60 exposure. And before each shot I am doing centered autofocus. Thanks, I have seen some pretty crisp videos out there

Reactions: mereflyer
Is the video copied off the SD card?

Are you using any ND filter? What are your camera settings?

Reactions: mereflyer
Mossiback, here is the info I posted in my original post for your reference:

I am wondering what I am doing wrong. Video after video looks a little fuzzy. This one was shot a sunny day - used ND32 filter. D-cinelike, 100 ISO , (+1,0,0), 6300 Kelvin, 2.7K 30fps, 1/60 exposure. And before each shot I am doing centered autofocus. Thanks, I have seen some pretty crisp videos out there

This is a tough one. Seems all settings proper for that ND32 Filter using proper frame rate and exposure. Hmm? Wiped down ND Filter and Lens of Mavic with lens cloth?

I imagine you could turn the sharpness up a tad in post.

Oh and that opening follow driveway shot is the bomb! So smooth as it goes from more of a wide angle perspective to a tighter shot.

Was the original fuzzy in post, or fuzzy after upload to YouTube? I’m wondering what your rendering settings are for upload?

Setting aside those issues, I’ve had flights where everything I shot (4K) was blurry. It just wouldn’t focus. My solution, as advised by others, was to recalibrate the gimbal. Then it was fine. Maybe it will help you, maybe not??

I imagine you could turn the sharpness up a tad in post.

Oh and that opening follow driveway shot is the bomb! So smooth as it goes from more of a wide angle perspective to a tighter shot.

Thanks, I like that driveway shot too

Was the original fuzzy in post, or fuzzy after upload to YouTube? I’m wondering what your rendering settings are for upload?

Setting aside those issues, I’ve had flights where everything I shot (4K) was blurry. It just wouldn’t focus. My solution, as advised by others, was to recalibrate the gimbal. Then it was fine. Maybe it will help you, maybe not??

So, taking a look at the raw files on the SD card, they dont seem to have that fuzzines. But in FCPX even before the Youtube upload I see the fuzzy. Im wondering if its the conversion in the import

So, taking a look at the raw files on the SD card, they dont seem to have that fuzzines. But in FCPX even before the Youtube upload I see the fuzzy. Im wondering if its the conversion in the import

You got me there. No experience with FCPX. I’m using Power Director 17. So I’m no help on the “conversion”.

Maybe someone else can step in here?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming