DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FW 1.03.1000 on both AC and RC

nikkolaa

Reactions
Hi guys,

Small update on my situation, even if nothing real happened yet, no sad crash story over there.
Conditions kept being too bad to perform maiden flight in safe area, ****, now one month after purchasing!

1st question : who already wait for so long that statiscally, he's getting everyday closer to crash? [emoji43]

2nd : who already moved place living because living in restricted area?

Anyway, I've done many preflight checks and defined maintenance /storage plan for batteries (3 days to discharge after reading you), so I'd say I'm good to go now!

Besides, when checking FM versions, I was pleased to see I was not "stuck", having 1.03.1000 on both devices.

Real question in the end: it is worth/wise to downgrade below?
I've seen on many other posts that previous ones, like .0300 or .0700 were more stable with Android devices (currently equipped with Xperia X or XA1)

Cheers,
Nicolas

Reactions: Johann-Mavic
you can, i did this. just requires opening up the mavic and installing a sd card
Yeah I know but by reading the original post I didn't think @nikkolaa was the type of person that would take it apart, remove the glue & add a micro SD card

Most people would opt not to do this mod which means they are stuck with 1.3.1000 or above

@nikkolaa the main 2 reasons people are on old firmware is because they either are scared what might happen it they upgrade or want to change hidden settings that have been removed from newer versions

All versions have been stable, you have a few people that blame certain versions for different issues but the majority haven't had any issues going to each new version when they have been released

apps on the other hand, there have been issues with some versions but the current one seems ok

Yeah I know but by reading the original post I didn't think @nikkolaa was the type of person that would take it apart, remove the glue & add a micro SD card

Most people would opt not to do this mod which means they are stuck with 1.3.1000 or above

@nikkolaa the main 2 reasons people are on old firmware is because they either are scared what might happen it they upgrade or want to change hidden settings that have been removed from newer versions

All versions have been stable, you have a few people that blame certain versions for different issues but the majority haven't had any issues going to each new version when they have been released

apps on the other hand, there have been issues with some versions but the current one seems ok
Yeah you're right, at the level I am (rookie-3), I won't risk this type of mod.. Yet

I understood first that 1.04.0000 was the one from where you can't downgrade, no, it's 1.03.1000, ok..

So 1.04.0000 is the one with the built-in NFZ? Why was I thinking it was the one you should avoid.. [emoji189]

Reactions: CanberraMavic
767a666b62606a4200801ed9dc769989.jpg

And wind's still blowing.. ****,

Reactions: Youser
I understood first that 1.04.0000 was the one from where you can't downgrade, no, it's 1.03.1000, ok..

So 1.04.0000 is the one with the built-in NFZ? Why was I thinking it was the one you should avoid.. [emoji189]
You can downgrade from any version but newer mavics won't work below 1.3.1000

People were avoiding 1.4.0100 but that's now changed

Thanks for clarification, I know now I won't be able to lift off from my backyard then, such a pity

Search for Digdat0 on youtube, and you can go to any version you choose...
I think the NFZ issue(s) started popping up with .900?????

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter