DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Gandia ( Spain ) RH Hotel Study and Gandia Beach

A practice study on a Hotel presentation on my Spanish trip ! Fairly pleased with it 😎

Nobody else has commented, but I felt compelled to notice;

You might be pleased with the ability to fly right to left, left to right, right to left across the same hotel but it does not make for an interesting video. Oh, one more flight , right to left to the next hotel. Not really telling a story, just practicing.

Another great video!

Reactions: sarahb
Nobody else has commented, but I felt compelled to notice;

You might be pleased with the ability to fly right to left, left to right, right to left across the same hotel but it does not make for an interesting video. Oh, one more flight , right to left to the next hotel. Not really telling a story, just practicing.
Dale

Thsnks for the critic which is justified
This drone is an Air 3 and hence my manouvres are very limited respecting uninvolved people !
I flew the drone over a closed basketball courts early morning as Gandia fills up quickly ! Sending the Drone into a nice climbing Orbit would have sent it over the City and streets !
Its a problem I have a lot with what I want to do and can do, This was a non commercial exercise ! But yes I agree 100 % on your comments thanks 😎

Dale

Thsnks for the critic which is justified
This drone is an Air 3 and hence my manouvres are very limited respecting uninvolved people !
I flew the drone over a closed basketball courts early morning as Gandia fills up quickly ! Sending the Drone into a nice climbing Orbit would have sent it over the City and streets !
Its a problem I have a lot with what I want to do and can do, This was a non commercial exercise ! But yes I agree 100 % on your comments thanks 😎
There is absolutely nothing wrong in practicing. We all do it and need it. But to grab the interest of the viewer and prevent the viewer from shutting down the video, I like to have some sort of story to tell--in this case, a rocket view receding out over the sea, with the hotel becoming smaller. Then, perhaps, a run down the surf line. Neither of these maneuvers would go over people in an early morning beach run. Also, a top down static view of the waves crashing onto the shore line. Those three flight could easily be done on the same battery, along with a single run closer to the hotel.
Dale

Dale

I do take your point totally ! If you lookat my video attached of Mogan I had a much more interesting dome building and because of a line of rooftops and background cliff face I managed to put together orbits ; See link and flash forward from Mogan Port to Hotel study (
This was tricky as its basically a box ! The Sides and back are nothing to show with the added problem of people !
Hence I took a clinical approach of the facia but do look at Mogan and give me your opinion as thats the only way to improve

Reactions: Dale D

Dale

I do take your point totally ! If you lookat my video attached of Mogan I had a much more interesting dome building and because of a line of rooftops and background cliff face I managed to put together orbits ; See link and flash forward from Mogan Port to Hotel study (
This was tricky as its basically a box ! The Sides and back are nothing to show with the added problem of people !
Hence I took a clinical approach of the facia but do look at Mogan and give me your opinion as thats the only way to improve
I do like this view much more! The continuity is smoother, and the scenes linked more smoothly. There was a music gap at the beginning which should have been filled. Your coverage of the domed building and the pool area was very complete and probably could have been shorted about a minute for sake of repletion and brevity.
Although it is only personal preference, I prefer more gradual transitions like a cross/fade rather than a cut. It makes the film flow more smoothly for me. I am all about continuity and transition from scene to scene- I d not like abrupt transitions to another subject, or even the same subject. This is all an experience thing- a we say in skiing- it's all about the "Mileage." The more you do this, the smoother it gets.

Thanks for sticking with me on this.

Dale

I do like this view much more! The continuity is smoother, and the scenes linked more smoothly. There was a music gap at the beginning which should have been filled. Your coverage of the domed building and the pool area was very complete and probably could have been shorted about a minute for sake of repetition and brevity.
Although it is only personal preference, I prefer more gradual transitions like a cross/fade rather than a cut. It makes the film flow more smoothly for me. I am all about continuity and transition from scene to scene- I do not like abrupt transitions to another subject, or even the same subject. This is all an experience thing- a we say in skiing- it's all about the "Mileage." The more you do this, the smoother it gets.

Dale

I do like this view much more! The continuity is smoother, and the scenes linked more smoothly. There was a music gap at the beginning which should have been filled. Your coverage of the domed building and the pool area was very complete and probably could have been shorted about a minute for sake of repletion and brevity.
Although it is only personal preference, I prefer more gradual transitions like a cross/fade rather than a cut. It makes the film flow more smoothly for me. I am all about continuity and transition from scene to scene- I d not like abrupt transitions to another subject, or even the same subject. This is all an experience thing- a we say in skiing- it's all about the "Mileage." The more you do this, the smoother it gets.

Dale
Dale no problem thank you for your input

Dale
Dale

The Dome video was taken months back ! On Transitions I agree with you now using mild transitions as rarely two clips match unless you cut the video to say slow one section down !
Most do not fit or match and hence jerk
So yes since then I am using transitions where needed

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure