DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Generel discussions and Mavic Pro discussions

Rick

Reactions
Is it just me or can anyone explain how to distinguish what subjects fit into either category? I find if I want to look/search for a given topic I can find instances in both , with little or no discerning difference. Help!

I've posted this topic in both categories to emphasise the point and because I don't know which category to put it in!

On any given day at any given time the first page in the general discussions folder the word Mavic is in the OP thread subject header. It's hard to find anything that isn't about the camera, or the gimbal, or DJI go etc. I know what the intention was, but the two separate folders are not distinct enough for members to understand where to post what. After all, the umbrella folder to all the headers is called Mavic Pilots forums. Shouldn't general discussions be called something like "off topic" for a distinction to be made?
I don't want to rock the boat, but at the moment this isn't working and wastes a lot of time for moderators and members. But I still love each and every one of you!

When I joined I was trying to figure this out as well. Most posts in Mavic Pro Discussions were directly related to people that already had their Mavic and dealt more with operational/flying issues.

General Discussions was/is filled with all the "Where the Hell is My Mavic?" threads. Unfortunately for me, this is where I've been spending all my time [emoji19]

But yes, it's very vague and should be separated more distinctly.

It was the only "discussions" group up until a month or so back and if you look back further it was at a time when no one had a mavic to use, so pretty much all the topics were rants about where their Mavic was and how cross people were getting with DJI, to the point of hysteria!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN