DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ghosted!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3792
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Behind the scenes. To be something from DJI it’s a pretty unusual step.

Pretty cliche’ but actually not bad. I’ve seen way worse on much bigger budgets

Reactions: wingmen
Not my thing. People believe this sort of imaginary creepy stuff. But they deny the existence of God.

i think it was made for entertainment purposes and not aimed at presenting anything as fact :rolleyes::eek:

Reactions: razoraerial
your assuming no one has proof....

sounds like you are basing that on your faith that no one has proof.

ahhh dude, I'm just joshing with you. keep your nickers on :p

everyone is entitled to their own beliefs without others trying to push their beliefs on them
I personally don't discuss my beliefs with others (obviously not a big church person)but it does amaze my sometimes how both sides (actually many more than 2 sides) of the discussion get so defensive about what other people believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: razoraerial
ahhh dude, I'm just joshing with you. keep your nickers on :p

everyone is entitled to their own beliefs without others trying to push their beliefs on them
I personally don't discuss my beliefs with others (obviously not a big church person)but it does amaze my sometimes how both sides (actually many more than 2 sides) of the discussion get so defensive about what other people believe.
I could say that if there wasn’t religion we would have a better world because there is so much evil in religion, just look at the world today. But this forum don’t need any discussion of this so I think we just cut it here and now.

Social engineering

Today social media has become the more effective tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brigadier B