DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Clip

Dan Lee

Reactions
Well I just got my new Mavic Pro delivered and right out of the box I saw that my gimbal clip was NOT on and just in the box. Shouldn't the gimbal clip be installed for all the banging and bouncing during shipment? How could it get boxed up at the factory with the clip not installed?

How could it get boxed up at the factory with the clip not installed?
It most likely fell off in transit due to not being installed correctly. Check the back of the camera to ensure the small circular disc is not broken/cracked.

hqdefault.jpg

No it doesn't look like anything is broken that I can see. I don't think it fell off. It was packed real neatly with the camera cover that was also NOT on.

It might be just fine then. Power it up and check everything out to make sure it functions correctly.

The camera went though all it's movements and ended up pointing straight ahead. Camera and gimbal
seems to be very wiggly and loose when you pick up the bird and move it very much.

Camera and gimbal seems to be very wiggly and loose when you pick up the bird and move it very much.
That's normal. The video should still be steady when you play it back.

Ok what is Wheel error. My controller is beeping like crazy

One more question: Is it ok to charge the battery and remote at the same time?

I keep getting a re center wheel warning complete with beeping ???? what is that???

I keep getting a re center wheel warning complete with beeping ???? what is that???
I am not familiar with that one, try calibrating the remote in the DJI GO4 app.
Regards,
-d.

One more question: Is it ok to charge the battery and remote at the same time?
yup, the have a USB port on the charger for just such an occasion.
Regards,
-d.

It means the remote controller thinks the left wheel is not in the center position. Does the error go away after restarting your remote controller?

It's an error message that displays on the remote controller screen.

I did a remote calibration and it stopped. I hope. I had to recalibrate everything on this bird, controller, gimbal, IMU, Compass, firmware,...before this baby would cooperate. Tomorrow 5-10 mile winds...I can't wait.

My gimbal disk broke and went into the Mavic body[emoji58] $&@?

[emoji36]
d4316aeb9888629218ba1af6264bb4b4.jpg

mine wasn't broke,the gimbal cover was off and the clips were out of the housing that mounts the gimbal,it was just laying there flopped over,the box was crushed in on one side[emoji849],no problems tho yet,i clipped them back in snd have had no issues 41 flights now

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan Lee
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe