DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal isn't able to calibrate beyond 68%

Reactions
My gimbal isn't able to get the automatic calibration beyond 68%....so...what do you think about it? What could be the cause? Any ideas about solutions???

My gimbal isn't able to get the automatic calibration beyond 68%....so...what do you think about it? What could be the cause? Any ideas about solutions???

Refresh the firmware, if not then I suspect the ribbon cable may be failing, i had this happen to me

Reactions: andresvenezuela
The ribbon cable was changed and the same situation came back... We put the old ribbon cable again and it still continues with same situation... Anyways I check it asap and then I will reply/update it again. Thanks a lot

The ribbon cable was changed and the same situation came back... We put the old ribbon cable again and it still continues with same situation... Anyways I check it asap and then I will reply/update it again. Thanks a lot
Then i suspect the motors may have an issue, you can buy from Amazon the camera chassis, you simply need to fit the cables and camera head

Then i suspect the motors may have an issue, you can buy from Amazon the camera chassis, you simply need to fit the cables and camera head

I bought that new one few weeks ago... But it seems the problem it's still there.... Could be firmware? Any ideas? Thanks

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs