DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal warnings Second flight.

Sterk

Reactions
So second flight of a new drone got several Gimbal warnings and not sure as too much going on for first flight. I think one was Gimbal overload and second was Gimbal is was the cover still on which it was not something restricting the gimbal. The first flight I did not see any of these warnings. Is any temp limits for this item It was 31 degrees and total time with the Mavic being outside maybe 60 minutes? I know I did see some other threads on Gimbal overload but not the second warning I got.

Sorry if in wrong area as it seemed these were not under Mavic 2pro, I'm new to the site.

Thanks

Mark

The gimbal cover must be removed before turn on of the M2P.

Yes gimbal cover was well removed before any flight so that was not the issues yet that's one of the warnings for me to check but it's up there flying and it was removed many minutes before that so I'm still wondering what caused it or restricted it?

Thanks

If I remember correctly there might be another piece of plastic holding the gimbal just for shipping. It’s up under the gimbal and hard to see.

I have also gotten both of those warnings on my MP2. I attribute them to cold temperatures. Just yesterday it was 31°F and it popped up again. I have never gotten the warnings on warmer days.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear