DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Some sick footage there mate. Good flying and smooth shots. I think maybe trying to add a bit of narrative to the edit would help. I know it's hard with this kind of film but instead of the shots in random order maybe start with some tight shots and build up to the reveal or focus on different features at a time etc. My 2c

Reactions: FantasticMrF
Lovely shots and a fab subject loads of character

Edit is good too

constructive criticism, it soooooo needs an opening wide establishing shot, then your all your lovely mid shots and then close ups of details which you have

Would give more if a narrative

When I edit I try and tell a story however simple, I want any prospective viewers to 'understand' the 'story'

Good job keep up the good work

Reactions: FantasticMrF
Some sick footage there mate. Good flying and smooth shots. I think maybe trying to add a bit of narrative to the edit would help. I know it's hard with this kind of film but instead of the shots in random order maybe start with some tight shots and build up to the reveal or focus on different features at a time etc. My 2c
Great advice! Thank you so much and I'm glad you enjoyed my video! Much more to come

Lovely shots and a fab subject loads of character

Edit is good too

constructive criticism, it soooooo needs an opening wide establishing shot, then your all your lovely mid shots and then close ups of details which you have

Would give more if a narrative

When I edit I try and tell a story however simple, I want any prospective viewers to 'understand' the 'story'

Good job keep up the good work
Thanks very much for the feedback! I'll definitely take it on board! Glad you enjoyed my projects, much more to come!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan