DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Glacier Peak Active Track

Nicely done, beautiful views. I like how your dog runs ahead and turns around looking at his master seeming to say, "hey what's keeping you".

Cannot believe you don't have more comments. I've done a lot of hiking in my day, and I can certainly sympathize with the steepness of that trail! You guys must have been totally exhausted, and then, only to discover a yet even more steeper grade. The drone tracked nicely. I would have edited out yourself checking the tone to maintain reality. It was a gorgeous hike with tons of beautiful mountain and glacier scenery. Karl Decker would be proud. (if you don't get that- just review some of his videos on this forum). As far as the music track- meh! Would have chosen something more like Sound of Music.

In any case, a great video, great hiking experience, and great scenery and flying.

Dale
Miami

Cannot believe you don't have more comments. I've done a lot of hiking in my day, and I can certainly sympathize with the steepness of that trail! You guys must have been totally exhausted, and then, only to discover a yet even more steeper grade. The drone tracked nicely. I would have edited out yourself checking the tone to maintain reality. It was a gorgeous hike with tons of beautiful mountain and glacier scenery. Karl Decker would be proud. (if you don't get that- just review some of his videos on this forum). As far as the music track- meh! Would have chosen something more like Sound of Music.

In any case, a great video, great hiking experience, and great scenery and flying.

Dale
Miami
I really appreciate the comment. I hate picking the music. Love the backcountry

Nicely done, beautiful views. I like how your dog runs ahead and turns around looking at his master seeming to say, "hey what's keeping you".
That is exactly what my pup is saying. Never let's me out of his sights for very long

Very nice! Great views! Smart pup!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livewire