DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Glitchy video footage?

mtnrider16

Reactions
Anyone go to edit their video after a shoot and find it glitchy? It was a very calm day, and I wasn't even flying full speed. But the footage glitches/ skips several times. Is there anyway to best avoid this issue? Thanks.

Sounds like a card read/write error to me.

What are you using?

Mate yes! I have seen that yesterday in my footage.
Almost 80% of my footage have mini jumps, like "pulsating" I wonder if its a bug on the focusing.

Reactions: mtnrider16
Mate yes! I have seen that yesterday in my footage.
Almost 80% of my footage have mini jumps, like "pulsating" I wonder if its a bug on the focusing.
Luckily not all of my footage has been like this, but I'm not sure if I would call it a focusing issue. During the video I don't see it lose focus at anytime, but rather like you said, "mini jump". Are you using the included SD card also?

mine would glitch when ever I pan. it was the card. you need the faster read/write card

Luckily not all of my footage has been like this, but I'm not sure if I would call it a focusing issue. During the video I don't see it lose focus at anytime, but rather like you said, "mini jump". Are you using the included SD card also?

I am using a Sandisk extreme (supposed to be ok for 4k) the included one is just the barely minimal to record in 4k

And it's still glitching with the new sd? Hmm.. I believe I was only filming in 2.7 also.

Yeah it has been glitching with my new card. This is the 64gb Extreme, will try with the slower 64gb Ultra

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone