DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go 4 question

Brevanskc

Reactions
Wasn't sure if this is the correct thread for this question and apologize if I made a mistake.

When I launch Go 4 then tap the Flight Records category there are two sets of flights and they are identical. One set identifies by my name the other set identifies my name and the model of my drone. Is there a way to delete one of the flight records? I am assuming there is no reason for 2 sets of records.

Summary of all AC for user combined then followed by individual stats for each AC by user/serial number of AC

Is there a way to delete one of the flight records? I am assuming there is no reason for 2 sets of records.
Not sure why you have duplicate records but you can delete any individual record by swiping to the left on it and it will being up a garbage bin icon

Each DJI drone you own that uses Go 3 or Go 4 will appear in its own section. The first one is an aggregate of the others.
And yes, logs from a P3 using Go 3 does show up in Go 4 but not the other way around.
Mini shows up only in Fly app and only Mini logs show up in Fly.

You can't really delete any of them, but you can select how much you want to keep. The data is actually the TXT logs with userinfo.json containing the overall statistics and info about your quads and DJI account so you can back all that up by backing up the TXT files and the JSON file. What I'm not sure about is if you select to only keep recent months, if the previous months stay with DJI for future retrieval.

You can't really delete any of them
Except that you can
See post #4 above
What I'm not sure about is if you select to only keep recent months, if the previous months stay with DJI for future retrieval.
The only records that DJI ever see are the ones you choose to upload (synch) to DJI.
DJI never see any others.

Well you'd have to do that for a lot of logs to remove a "column", and the first is an aggregate of the rest.
And I was referring to/assuming all logs are in sync. If they're not synced to the cloud, they can't be picked up by other devices you have, except maybe if you manually copy the txt files.

What I'm curious about is if you say to limit to 3 or 6 months, does that only apply to the logs you have on that particular device, or do they get deleted off of the cloud as well?

Thanks for the information, I thought that when I installed and registered the drone that I somehow duplicated my account.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranger 7