DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go Fly App

CappedArc

Reactions
I can see on the app that the lock icon (AE) is in the lock position. How do I unlock the AE? Once unlocked and I focus on subject matter how do I lock AE? Thanks!

This is the Mavic 2 Pro forum and that aircraft uses DJI Go 4, not the Go Fly app.

(Someone one here still may be able to answer your question, but you could have better results asking in another forum.)

Chris

Thanks Chris! I am flying the Mavic 2 pro. Got the app wrong.

Got'cha.

I don't have the app loaded in front of me, but the DJI Go 4 manual states that by default it is set in the REMOTE CONTROLLER SETTINGS screen for the 5-way Button on the remote.

Scroll down past the 1/2 way point on this page:

NOTE: the DJI Go 4 manual on the DJI site is screwed up in the respect that all of the links for the page names don't work. But if you scroll to the bottom of the page to the numbers, that will take you to the right page. For example, clicking on the "Main Controller Settings" link does not work, but clicking on the "5" (see the below image) works. Same for the other page (I use page 8 a lot).

Screenshot 2022-06-10 095442.jpg

Chris

Got'cha.

I don't have the app loaded in front of me, but the DJI Go 4 manual states that by default it is set in the REMOTE CONTROLLER SETTINGS screen for the 5-way Button on the remote.

Scroll down past the 1/2 way point on this page:

NOTE: the DJI Go 4 manual on the DJI site is screwed up in the respect that all of the links for the page names don't work. But if you scroll to the bottom of the page to the numbers, that will take you to the right page. For example, clicking on the "Main Controller Settings" link does not work, but clicking on the "5" (see the below image) works. Same for the other page (I use page 8 a lot).

View attachment 149791

Chris
Thanks! I got the C1 button programmed for AE Lock/Unlock. Should the AE lock Icon display that it is locked or unlocked? If thats the case it's not happening.

Thanks! I got the C1 button programmed for AE Lock/Unlock. Should the AE lock Icon display that it is locked or unlocked? If thats the case it's not happening.

Yeah, I think it's supposed to be a toggle. But again, this comes with the caveat that I don't have everything set up to confirm, so hopefully someone else actively using their set up came chime in.

Chris

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason