DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go(ing)-Pro at Go-Kart, both in FPV and POV :)

Just a HERO

Reactions
Hello friends! Long time no post, but here it goes:

Definitely the most fun I had while producing a video! 🤯
Super fast Electric Sodi RSX2, while flying around with FPV and catching all action on track with POV Neck Holders 😁🏁

Only a small amount of footage was actually shot with the Smartphone mounted on Neck Holder, due to poor stabilization and performace overall (especially while driving).
That's where the GoPro HERO 12 came alive, mounted on the Neck Holder\FPV.
Additionally, for flying around, there was a GEPRC Cinebot30 FPV drone involved, with only 3-4 minutes of flight time per battery, which was enough but tight 😁

4 different days for shooting and countless hours of editing in Premiere Pro + After Effects stretched along 10 days. So.. I guess I can say it took me 2 full weeks for this long-form 1 min concentrated video + 4 Reels type of cuts in 9_16 format.

Not sure what other info should I be sharing in this post, but please do feel free to ask anything or comment on how bad the video is haha! 😁

Reactions: sarahb
I LOVE my Cinebot 30 Pure fun wish I had a new hero 12 to put on mine Great Video! Do you know if that drone has the O3 upgrade kit on it?

Hello friends! Long time no post, but here it goes:

Definitely the most fun I had while producing a video! 🤯
Super fast Electric Sodi RSX2, while flying around with FPV and catching all action on track with POV Neck Holders 😁🏁

Only a small amount of footage was actually shot with the Smartphone mounted on Neck Holder, due to poor stabilization and performace overall (especially while driving).
That's where the GoPro HERO 12 came alive, mounted on the Neck Holder\FPV.
Additionally, for flying around, there was a GEPRC Cinebot30 FPV drone involved, with only 3-4 minutes of flight time per battery, which was enough but tight 😁

4 different days for shooting and countless hours of editing in Premiere Pro + After Effects stretched along 10 days. So.. I guess I can say it took me 2 full weeks for this long-form 1 min concentrated video + 4 Reels type of cuts in 9_16 format.

Not sure what other info should I be sharing in this post, but please do feel free to ask anything or comment on how bad the video is haha! 😁

Awesome work - congrats on the podium! Thanks for sharing your efforts!

Nicely done!

Reactions: sarahb

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman