DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles Ordered

.... just HAD to be first, didn't ya? SOB.... :mad: Thumbswayup

We all know he was sitting there all morning clicking the refresh button, but weren't we all??? :D

Reactions: Blades and sonof40
order at 2017-04-24 16:15:09 (UTC)

Hopefully we will not need TopQuark to put together a spread sheet on who will get theirs!!! :) Maybe they will ship on the 20th? should i hold my breath?

I was more interested in the crystalsky but it doesn't seem like it would be worth the $700 for the ipad mini size.

No problems with light in the summer when you cant see the screen and a lot cheaper than an ipad like i bought for my phantom 3

But I like to keep my eyes on the drone at all times so I can make sure I don't hit anything or anyone. Seems to me you're somewhat blind when using the goggles. But I guess the argument could be made that military UAS line-of-sight when flying. If these goggles worked for other VR systems this would be a good price.

This is interesting. From DJI website. I'm speaking about #5
Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 12.52.37 PM.png

Last edited:
But I like to keep my eyes on the drone at all times so I can make sure I don't hit anything or anyone. Seems to me you're somewhat blind when using the goggles. But I guess the argument could be made that military UAS line-of-sight when flying. If these goggles worked for other VR systems this would be a good price.

This is interesting. From DJI website. I'm speaking about #5
View attachment 11521

That's something I take issue with, too - #6. The goggles are advanced enough that they could function as VR goggles... I wonder why DJI didn't consider adding that functionality.

****....placed an order (pre-sale: limited quantities - won't start shipping until after May 20th).

Filled in all the info : went to last page to pay......

Given a message in red: Sorry. DJI Goggles are out of stock.

Note: they listed a separate third party Vendor - who knows when these goggles will become available to 'we....the masses'?

Typical for DJI...what do YOU think?[emoji41]

Reactions: Ebruce
Note: they listed a separate third party Vendor - who knows when these goggles will become available to 'we....the masses'?

Typical for DJI...what do YOU think?[emoji41]

Its typical for any company, that's why they list it as limited quantities. Whats unique to DJI is not delivering within the dates they promise to.

Rob

Last edited:
Its typical for any company, that's why they list it as limited quantities. Whats unique to DJI is not delivering in the dates they promise to.

Rob
I will report back when I actually see a shipping confirmation and then actually receive them! Can't believe there were so few for the limited time offer!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidwujr