DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gone but back

ECI Air

Reactions
Good morning Pilots,

I have been gone for a bit, but I have come back. I recently upgraded my drone from and Air 2s to an Air 3. And can't wait to get out and try it. Its been raining and foggy here in Northern Ohio, so I have to wait. While I'm waiting, I'm researching how to use these two new cameras. And looking to create income as well.

Welcome back!

Good morning Pilots,

I have been gone for a bit, but I have come back. I recently upgraded my drone from and Air 2s to an Air 3. And can't wait to get out and try it. Its been raining and foggy here in Northern Ohio, so I have to wait. While I'm waiting, I'm researching how to use these two new cameras. And looking to create income as well.
Hello Neighbor, highly recommend you get the Air 3 Wet Suit for Ohio Weather,

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 3 in the Rain < land on the Water in Ohio

Last edited:
Good morning Pilots,

I have an Air 3 and a M3E. I bought the Air 3 for the fun factor. It has a lot of features that the M3E doesn't. The Camera in the Air 3 isn't nearly as good at night, but in the day, I can't tell much difference. Of course, the zoom isn't nearly as good either, but adequate and very clear during daylight.

What ideas do you have for making money.? Of course, you have to get your commercial license 1st. I know there are plenty of detractors who don't get one and just tell clients they have one. Not a good idea. The fines, if caught, are steep.

After you get you lic part 107, you can at least try getting your name out in the local real-estate community. Thats a great and fun way to make money, taking video and pics of real-estate. Also, weddings are a popular and growing way to use a UAV to make a few extra bucks. The Air 3 is fairly quiet and shouldn't interfere with the wedding too much. I'd put prop guards on at weddings, seeing you'd be flying around lots of people and kids.

Do you have any other ideas on how to make money?

I have an Air 3 and a M3E. I bought the Air 3 for the fun factor. It has a lot of features that the M3E doesn't. The Camera in the Air 3 isn't nearly as good at night, but in the day, I can't tell much difference. Of course, the zoom isn't nearly as good either, but adequate and very clear during daylight.

What ideas do you have for making money.? Of course, you have to get your commercial license 1st. I know there are plenty of detractors who don't get one and just tell clients they have one. Not a good idea. The fines, if caught, are steep.

After you get you lic part 107, you can at least try getting your name out in the local real-estate community. Thats a great and fun way to make money, taking video and pics of real-estate. Also, weddings are a popular and growing way to use a UAV to make a few extra bucks. The Air 3 is fairly quiet and shouldn't interfere with the wedding too much. I'd put prop guards on at weddings, seeing you'd be flying around lots of people and kids.

Do you have any other ideas on how to make money?
I am Licensed, up for renewal this year. As far as work, I have a couple realtor friends that are asking for services. As my profession is under highway construction. I thought about construction update images and video.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I am Licensed, up for renewal this year. As far as work, I have a couple realtor friends that are asking for services. As my profession is under highway construction. I thought about construction update images and video.
Good Luck,. That would be great if you could get commissioned to do that. I'm going to assume the client for this Contruction is municipalities. I guess maybe the construction heads could approve a commission , so they can give photographic updates to the clients.

I just hope it's not a hard sell. There might be liability issues. They might not want photos taken. If something were to go wrong with the project after it was finished, having possible photographic evidence of an error wouldn't be good.

Good Luck,. That would be great if you could get commissioned to do that. I'm going to assume the client for this Contruction is municipalities. I guess maybe the construction heads could approve a commission , so they can give photographic updates to the clients.

I just hope it's not a hard sell. There might be liability issues. They might not want photos taken. If something were to go wrong with the project after it was finished, having possible photographic evidence of an error wouldn't be good.
very true! I figured it would be used to show progression. Only for the eyes of the site... but we'll see.

I have been gone for a bit, but I have come back. I recently upgraded my drone from and Air 2s to an Air 3.

Welcome back from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. In case you did not know, We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Air 2S and Air 3, including the User Manuals.

Fly Safe…

Welcome back from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. In case you did not know, We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.
Wholey Moley, that is so cool! Definitely gonna use this map.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13