DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good Bye Mavic Pro!!!!

BigJack73

Reactions
It’s a sad day for me today!!!! Drone down!!! Was flying in sport mode and clipped a high tree at the top. Thought I was clear. Drone hit the tree and landed in a canal. Saw it in the canal and tried fishing for it for about an hour but I guess I pushed it down further. Water was very murky. Oh well it’s only money right???

I don't know about your canals, but I may have been tempted to go swimming.

the Mavic pro I have now and have had for years was lost once for 30 days.
During that time it endured several torrential downpours and every type of bad weather.
When it was found I made sure it was dry, put in a new battery, and have been flying it ever since.
The battery that was on it those 30 days was swollen so I only use it as a charger now but still it works too.
I would have fished it out, dried it out ans tried again..

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Sorry for your loss.

I tried searching for an hour and it got pretty dark. Canal is only about 5 ft deep but the water is murky with seaweed and mud on the bottom. Not easy to search. I went back in the morning but couldn’t find it. Might have buried it in the weeds. I’m looking at cheaper alternatives to DJI.

Reactions: JohnnyD913
I have a lot of spare parts. Not sure what to ask for them. Looking to sell the entire lot together.
1 controller in perfect condition
2 batteries with about 30 charges each
Multi charger
8 extra props including low noise
iPad mount
Sun shield
Several different size cases
Lenses.

I tried searching for an hour and it got pretty dark. Canal is only about 5 ft deep but the water is murky with seaweed and mud on the bottom. Not easy to search. I went back in the morning but couldn’t find it. Might have buried it in the weeds. I’m looking at cheaper alternatives to DJI.
I would have tried harder, grid pattern search… but that’s me unless the canal is a sewer then i would have played Taps (no disrespect to our fallen).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason