DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good morning from not so colorful Colorado :)

How do you tag your drone?

• Total voters

DroneTats

Reactions
Site
www.dronetat.com
Anyone from Colorado understands how special it is to live here. Like most states there's diversity and it's no different in Colorado. You can go from the ugly flat dessert on the eastern edge of the state to the top of the continent over Loveland pass to the other side of the western slope where we have 40+ wineries and less than 14 inches of snow a year. It's a special place. We also get 4 seasons in the same day depending on the time of year :) I've been on this forum a couple weeks and wanted to checkin. My company Dronetat.com is a new option in Drone Tags and I hope you all will give them a try and will have some feedback for us. www.dronetat.com and please like on FaceBook and share your reels! Drone Tats

signatureTat.png

Cheers and I hope 2024 brings all the growth in life we all hope for.

A little reel of the high planes in CO. in youre interested. Fall In Colorado

Tracy

Welcome and cool idea. I would put the features of your tags in the first post. Laser engraving metal tags sound good and probably look cool. I need to check size vs my three drones (Air 2S, Avata, and FPV) to see where and how they would fit on them. I probably will pick some up after the new year.

What are the measurements? It would be good to add that to the descriptions.

Found it: 22mm for the square ones

Hello from the Crossroads of America DroneTats.

I use a waterproof sticker on my drone, but I use a Sharpie every day when fabricating sheet metal at work.

As a joke back when the FAA changed registration to be visible on the outside (battery compartment not allowed) I used a silver Sharpie to write the numbers on the props. :D

The FAA wanted them displayed outside.

Didn't say where or how big.

The Spark props were pretty small.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

You can go from the ugly flat dessert on the eastern edge of the state to the top of the continent over Loveland pass to the other side of the western slope
I grew up in UpState New York, in the Adirondack Mountains and we had plenty of NYC tourists that complained the forest could be so much more beautiful without all the **** trees… I also lived for years in San Angelo, TX (mostly flat scrub land), I also lived in Phoenix, AZ and Tucson, AZ (all desert and not at all ugly…), and I say the beauty of the land is in the eye of the beholder…

Back in High School, my French teacher had a sign in the classroom that read, "You live a new life for every language you speak. If you only know one language, you only live once. …"

I think that your perception, "ugly flat desert" is in the same vein, and you are looking at the world with only one eye…

Welcome to the forum.
If you search and go to Pilot Institute, they will send you free ones. It has your FAA number and phone number. Takes a few weeks to get them..

Mike
Westminster, Co

Reactions: LoudThunder
The free ones look like free ones, these are much nicer professional looking metal (brass, stainless steel, bronze) engraved ones.

Anyone from Colorado understands how special it is to live here. Like most states there's diversity and it's no different in Colorado. You can go from the ugly flat dessert on the eastern edge of the state to the top of the continent over Loveland pass to the other side of the western slope where we have 40+ wineries and less than 14 inches of snow a year. It's a special place. We also get 4 seasons in the same day depending on the time of year :) I've been on this forum a couple weeks and wanted to checkin. My company Dronetat.com is a new option in Drone Tags and I hope you all will give them a try and will have some feedback for us. www.dronetat.com and please like on FaceBook and share your reels! Drone Tats

View attachment 171174

Cheers and I hope 2024 brings all the growth in life we all hope for.

A little reel of the high planes in CO. in youre interested. Fall In Colorado

Tracy
Hello and welcome to the forum from up here in Estes Park. This past Sunday, December 17th, we were down in Denver for the day and the temps were in the mid 60's. People always think it's cold and snowy here, but it couldn't be any further from that. This State is very diverse, from the Plains to the Continental Divide to the Western Slope. I can't think of a better place to call home. Happy and safe flying!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome and cool idea. I would put the features of your tags in the first post. Laser engraving metal tags sound good and probably look cool. I need to check size vs my three drones (Air 2S, Avata, and FPV) to see where and how they would fit on them. I probably will pick some up after the new year.

What are the measurements? It would be good to add that to the descriptions.

Found it: 22mm for the square ones
We have 20mm as well. We've test as small as the Mavic MIni and they fit great. As low as 1 gram in metal as well. Email me at [email protected] and I'll give you a promo code to order one free to test the size. You'll love it :)

Reactions: LoudThunder
Hello from the Crossroads of America DroneTats.

I use a waterproof sticker on my drone, but I use a Sharpie every day when fabricating sheet metal at work.

As a joke back when the FAA changed registration to be visible on the outside (battery compartment not allowed) I used a silver Sharpie to write the numbers on the props. :D

The FAA wanted them displayed outside.

Didn't say where or how big.

The Spark props were pretty small.

Lol, that reminds me of insurance companies telling mountain home owners they needed to cut tress at leat 50 feet from homes before they would insure against fire. Our neighbor clear cut and left the tree where they fell. Insurance never mentioned they needed to be removed, just cut down.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne