DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GOOD NEWS DJI MAVIC PRO REPAIR

I've tried looking at this forum with two different browsers but nowhere is there a link shown for the serial number checker! What's the secret?

Halloweenhamster in an earlier message said "This one" but no link appeared after those words!

It was above in the quote
Sorry I didn't change the HTML code to say CLICK HERE
The gold writing is a link and its now in half of the posts

I too had shaky video issue. First Mavic returned to Amazon. Second one good until update to .09, then shaky video. DJI replaced unit with refurb..shaky vid in it too. Sent it back and DJI sent new unit (July '17 build). This one pretty good only a bit shaky inder certain light conditions. Just took time and patience.

I am very disappointed in DJI Refresh I Filed a claim with them ON 8/28/17, bought my drone on 8/17 only to find that the thunderbolt cable in the box was faulty and my iPhone 6s plus keep loosing connection. After going back and forth with them about receipts pictures etc. they told me I have to wait for a claim number which I received 4 times and still no resolution. I understand the replacement part is very cheap but whats the point of buying refresh and not using it. I am inclined to do a chargeback on my credit card for them lacking to provide me with their service. anyone else have such claim experience

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard