DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got snow? Go grab a picture...

Wow, I knew you guys got it bad all we had in Essex was rain, still raining now:rolleyes:
not lucky for pics but better for getting about cant have it all

Reactions: Porky
I’m out flying again tomorrow, my brother in law has a wide beam boat so more photos of canals, locks and of course his boat;)

Looking forward to that. More photos to bore you;);)

Reactions: old man mavic
not lucky for pics but better for getting about cant have it all
it was not the amount of snow so much as the temperatures it was minus 1 this morning and the wind got up as well so it made sense to stay indoors and live to fly another day

I’m out flying again tomorrow, my brother in law has a wide beam boat so more photos of canals, locks and of course his boat;)

Looking forward to that. More photos to bore you;);)
bored never hope you get some good footage

Yeah I know what you mean, do you have someone to check up on the elderly when it’s that cold, only thinking of your best interests..:p
i knew it wouldnt be long before the humour started son you will be old one day hows the new bed going is your back any better on the new mattress

Snow is overrated anyway, it just makes everything look monochrome

You know, Ive always wondered what people meant when they used the word "monochrome." I always thought it to mean black and white, but after googling it, thats not exactly what it means. What is your interpretation of monochrome, from a photographers point of view?

You know, Ive always wondered what people meant when they used the word "monochrome." I always thought it to mean black and white, but after googling it, thats not exactly what it means. What is your interpretation of monochrome, from a photographers point of view?

P.S. and could you describe what effect it has on photography?

before i answer i have not googled it i would guess that it is having little difference between the background and the objects in the picture with reguards to their colours . 2 it makes for a very bland and uninteresting picture

Last edited:
Reactions: Former Member

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidwujr