DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GPS tracker for Mavic Air 2

Some trackers are magnetic, Sprint has a tracker but it’s magnetic. Will mess with Mavic 2Pro Compass, be careful. TRACKIMO is great, use it in all my drones

I like the idea of these things, but the monthly fee for the service seems ridiculously high IMHO. There would be very little data network usage per device, yet high monthly data charges.

I like the idea of these things, but the monthly fee for the service seems ridiculously high IMHO. There would be very little data network usage per device, yet high monthly data charges.
My local flying friend feels the same with the fee, feels it’s not worth it. After loosing a couple of drones due to fly away, I feel the fee far outweighs the loss of another quad. I pay around $60 per year on service fee, and use same TRACKIMO with all my quads.

I've had two more fly aways after loosing the first two, with TRACKIMO I was able to find them. It’s paid for itself over 10 fold with the recovery of these two drones, no more loss of craft going forward.

Paul

My local flying friend feels the same with the fee, feels it’s not worth it. After loosing a couple of drones due to fly away, I feel the fee far outweighs the loss of another quad. I pay around $60 per year on service fee, and use same TRACKIMO with all my quads.

I've had two more fly aways after loosing the first two, with TRACKIMO I was able to find them. It’s paid for itself over 10 fold with the recovery of these two drones, no more loss of craft going forward.

Paul
Any known reasons for the flyaways?

Any known reasons for the flyaways?
Hello David,

Sorry for the slow reply, finally had time to get back with your question.

The flyaways are from Bebop, May have mentioned loosing a couple from flyaway but actually lost 3 if memory serves me right. Two Bebop 2 and one Bebob 1.

All from disconnect, they disconnected and flew in a direction not on direct path from disconnect to home point. Learning experience, that’s when I purchased a TRACKIMO tracker. Haven’t lost another since, use it with all my DJI, Autel and Parrot.

Take care,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joel_du05