DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Grand Ustina waterfall spring

What a remarkable location - you give us a view of the series of cascades that we could never see any other way, along with gorgeous spring colors in the trees.
This is a great example of how drones are enabling us to see the world in an entirely new way.
Kudos again for great flying in a great location.

Reactions: alex_markov
What a remarkable location - you give us a view of the series of cascades that we could never see any other way, along with gorgeous spring colors in the trees.
This is a great example of how drones are enabling us to see the world in an entirely new way.
Kudos again for great flying in a great location.
You are right about drones - when I visit this place for the first time I asked locals about his whereabouts and they did not know about his existence - so hidden from the plain sight it is ;)

Reactions: Geofff
Nicely done. Valley shots can be very tricky for the pilot and dangerous for the drone…if not prepared. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: alex_markov
Nicely done. Valley shots can be very tricky for the pilot and dangerous for the drone…if not prepared. Keep up the good work.
It was especially difficult as my RC pro kept freezing the camera view :( and it was a partially blind flight ;)
My intention was to follow the stream from bottom-up top at a low altitude ... but have this one at the end ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chorneyren