DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Great Barrier Reef | Port Douglas with my Mavic 2 Pro !

drekko

Reactions
Hi
Hi guys

Just wanted to share a family trip video I was working on. The video is not all aerial but also filmed with DJI Osmo Pocket and Gopro
I am working on a dedicated aerial video of my trip with just my Mavic 2 pro footage! - If you wish to see that soon give my channel a subscribe. It would also help me alot :)

Thank you

Love from Australia

Sorry for posting this in the wrong section
I have to change the thumbnail. Bloody youtube ...

My wife might get angry haha

Hi
Hi guys

Just wanted to share a family trip video I was working on. The video is not all aerial but also filmed with DJI Osmo Pocket and Gopro
I am working on a dedicated aerial video of my trip with just my Mavic 2 pro footage! - If you wish to see that soon give my channel a subscribe. It would also help me alot :)

Thank you

Love from Australia

Very cool ... I visited that area about 10 years ago, and did a dive off the Quicksilver ( @ 3:40) in the video ... nice to see it still around.

Very cool ... I visited that area about 10 years ago, and did a dive off the Quicksilver ( @ 3:40) in the video ... nice to see it still around.

Thank you. Its my 2nd visit there. That was before I had drone and scuba license. The quicksilver tours are the biggest tours running there. But I did some research and went with a small company that only take 4-5 people
Much better experience with a few people :)

Very cool beginning I will wait for the drone vid.

Ciao Rob

Hi
Hi guys

Thank you
Great looking video. Really liked the cut from falling into the pool to the scuba segment.
Love from Australia

HI guys. I am working on the drone only video of this trip. Stay tuned. You'll be notified if you subscribe

Man I sound like a helpdesk support lol

Reactions: Jatekman

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zloalex