DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Great find on tablet mount idea

At last, a well thought out design. Most of these DIY tablet holders appear awkward and obstruct either the view of or access to the controller. I'll be sticking to my phone though, I don't want to carry a tablet in my backpack..

Well designed! Sticks seem to be usable without any limit at their movements. I'm planning to add a tablet at my RC because I guess a larger LCD can help me when I use Litchi and I need to define from app a new mission...

These are just like the nVidia Shield "S Clips" but a bit bigger and can accommodate a different tablet type. Interesting the creator didn't scallop both sides of the clips (the edge near the thumb and the edge farther back), because if they did, both clip parts would be the same and you would not have to worry about left and right clips.

Looks cool but my 9.7" iPad Pro lives in a chunky ArmourDog rugged 360 grip case so if anyone sees something like that that can accommodate a 2.5cm thick case let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Saw these the other day too best idea i've seen so far, will prob put an order in, I use ipad air 2 on the p4 and would be great to use it on the mav :)

I've uploaded an stl file for this to attach an Nvidia Shield in the same way.

Shield holder for Mavic Pro by triafgg

Great idea by MadMke1961 so all credit to him. I like the way you can see both screens and hold the controller arms as if nothing was attached and easily get to all the controls.
IMG_1318.JPG IMG_1319.JPG IMG_1320.JPG IMG_1321.JPG

Reactions: KSMAV
I ordered the Mavmount for my iPad mini 4, but they have bigger mounts if needed. Mavmount seems to make the best mount for the Mavic. A little bit pricey but amazing quality.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21