DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Great service from DJI

vaderbloke

Premium Pilot
Reactions
On July 4th just after dusk I lost control of my Mini 3 Pro. It landed in my neighbor's yard, and they were gracious enough to return it to me. There was slight damage to one of the arms, and the gimbal no longer worked. I have DJI Care Refresh, so I filed a claim. The next day I received a prepaid UPS label with instructions to return the drone, controller and battery. On the 10th. I received an acknowledgement as follows:

"This message is from DJI Support. After testing your product, DJI has determined to provide you with free repair service. The repair is expected to be finished within 3 to 6 business days, after which the product will be sent back to you. Thank you for choosing DJI."

Yesterday I received a brand new drone, with my care refresh intact; fantastic service DJI!

I also have had some amazing support and Replacement drones not to mention a few 100 % coupons for a brand new one in my beginning Phantom days. This is great to hear.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water

I also have had some amazing support and Replacement drones not to mention a few 100 % coupons for a brand new one in my beginning Phantom days. This is great to hear.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water
Phantom rain.org, I too have had the same “amazing support” and have been very impressed by DJI’s MO. For a product that, to me, has such a high chance of being prone to accidents…I sometimes wonder how they do it. I guess repairs/replacements were already something factored in with the Care Refresh option…especially after your warranty
expires. It’s paid off for me.
🇨🇦👍

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne