DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Alberta, Canada

Snaver

Reactions
Mavic will be my first Drone.
I was actually shopping for a Phantom 4, on Sept 27.
During one of my searches, I came across the announcement for the Mavic Pro.
I watched a couple promotional videos, for the Mavic. I was hooked.
Since I was already on the DJI website, I ordered the FlyMore Combo, directly from the DJI Store, using PayPal.
My order was processed 2016/09/27 @ 21:11 UTC.

Being honest, I was disappointed by the lack of communication from DJI regarding shipping/release dates.
The disappointment disappeared when they announced shipping would begin Oct 21. I thought since I ordered early on the release date, mine would among the first shipped.
Once again disappointment set in when a few days later it was learned, that the FlyMore Combos, would not be included in those first shipments.
So yesterday they announced the Combos would begin shipping.
As of now 11:40 pm, on Oct 25, 24 hours after that announcement, I have yet to hear of a single Combo, actually being shipped.
Not sure why I am so antsy about getting my Mavic, Temperatures, here are rapidly approaching the minimum operating temp for the Drone, so likely I have to wait til spring anyway.
But, I still want it now!!

Reactions: dirkclod
We all do Snaver , welcome to our newest forum :)

Hello,

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty