DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Denver Colorado

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Purchased my Mavic Air 2S about three months ago, after getting my part 107 pilot license. Love this drone.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. I fly a Mini 2 and congratulations on getting the part 107 license.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Air 2S. You will also find the 57-page Air 2S's User Manual, in case your Drone did not come with one.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

DJI Air 2S - Download Center - DJI

Happy and Safe Droning…

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome, you should join our local drone group. It's on Facebook and called "Denver Drone Pilots Social Hour". I'm not sure I'm allowed to post a link here. We meet monthly to fly drones, and talk about drones, and drink beer (if you wish). In that order.

We meet the last Tuesday of the month, so that's tomorrow.

Welcome, you should join our local drone group. It's on Facebook and called "Denver Drone Pilots Social Hour". I'm not sure I'm allowed to post a link here. We meet monthly to fly drones, and talk about drones, and drink beer (if you wish). In that order.

We meet the last Tuesday of the month, so that's tomorrow.
Sounds great. I'll look up the site.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne