DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from hungary

mlaczek

Reactions
hi guys, i'm a new mavic owner and new guy here on this forum. the mavic is my first bird in my life and i love it. have a nice day for all!

mlaczek from budapest, hungary.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: mlaczek
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

:))

thank you LuvMyTJ!

i read the manual a lot before i bought my bird, but i have to learn a lot of things about this fun. that's why i'm here :) thank you for your welcome! i hope i will good member of this forum and i will never ask stupid things ;)

:))

thank you LuvMyTJ!

i read the manual a lot before i bought my bird, but i have to learn a lot of things about this fun. that's why i'm here :) thank you for your welcome! i hope i will good member of this forum and i will never ask stupid things ;)
There's no stupid questions... well some, but don't be afraid to ask anything. :D

hi guys, i'm a new mavic owner and new guy here on this forum. the mavic is my first bird in my life and i love it. have a nice day for all!

mlaczek from budapest, hungary.

Hello mlaczek,

I'm visiting Budapest in a few weeks. I hear the drone laws in Hungary are quite restrictive and new laws are coming in July.

I have a mavic and a hobbyist. Could you comform he process I need to do to fly without issues.

If I need an license and/or online course, could you list the government site to obtain the license.

Thanks in adavance for your time and attention.

Cheers.

Hello mlaczek,

I'm visiting Budapest in a few weeks. I hear the drone laws in Hungary are quite restrictive and new laws are coming in July.

I have a mavic and a hobbyist. Could you comform he process I need to do to fly without issues.

If I need an license and/or online course, could you list the government site to obtain the license.

Thanks in adavance for your time and attention.

Cheers.
hi Kman21,

i will send for you the sites what you have to read, but tomorrow. now i'm with my friends, and i'm drunk a bit ;)

good to know, the hungarian drone law is very simple, but fly above budapest is a little bit hard thing. i will send for you the sites ;)

see you tomorrow!

hi Kman21,

i will send for you the sites what you have to read, but tomorrow. now i'm with my friends, and i'm drunk a bit ;)

good to know, the hungarian drone law is very simple, but fly above budapest is a little bit hard thing. i will send for you the sites ;)

see you tomorrow!

Thanks for getting back to me.

Also, I am reading you have can't take your mavic drone on as a carry on. It has to be checked in hold baggage. Is that your experience? If so, do you have a bag you use to accomplish this?

Thanks for getting back to me.

Also, I am reading you have can't take your mavic drone on as a carry on. It has to be checked in hold baggage. Is that your experience? If so, do you have a bag you use to accomplish this?

hi,

shortly: now in hungary you must have liability insurance if you want to use your drone. also you have join to some drone society. also 30 days before you flight you must ask airspace permission from the office, what is valid up to 30 days (i think in hungary the hobbyst pilots don't do this. nobody ask airspace permission). like everywhere in europe or usa, you have check the NFZ's, and here in hungary the highest flight altitude possible maximum 50 meter (for hobbysts).

from july the government publish the new drone law. form july we has an application for airspace permission, but nothing else will changing.

you can check the documents on the gov. site. (now i didn't found it in english). hungarian version here.

for carrying i use hard cases for my mavic, and RC and everyday bag. nothing else. in plane i have no experience, but i think no problem with drone in your handbag. you have to check your airline company's rules.

i hope i don't misunderstood your questions. i'm little bit hangover... :oops:

I see drone law in Hungary seems strict like the one in Croatia. Are hobbyists in Hungary asking for permission before flights or is it just for bussines use? I will maybe go to Budapest next week. Can I shoot drone video without problems and publish it online later?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya