DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings From Southern California

Jettajam1

Reactions
Hello everyone,
It's great to be here and hopefully absorb as much information from the community as possible. I've just recently acquired an MA2, registered with the FAA and taken the TRUST course/test. I have an A&P license and have been around aircraft (and rockets) my entire 35 year working career, but am new to this type of piloting. I have been doing a ton of video watching and reading and can't wait to get this new MA2 up in the air and start having some fun.

Thanks in advance and hope to contribute where I can.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
I have a MA2 and really enjoy it! I wonder sometimes if I should upgrade to the 2S but find that the 2 is enough drone for me right now. Fly safe and stay safe!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Hello everyone,
It's great to be here and hopefully absorb as much information from the community as possible. I've just recently acquired an MA2, registered with the FAA and taken the TRUST course/test. I have an A&P license and have been around aircraft (and rockets) my entire 35 year working career, but am new to this type of piloting. I have been doing a ton of video watching and reading and can't wait to get this new MA2 up in the air and start having some fun.

Welcome to the forum from the Texas gulf coast. I'm a relatively new member as well and loving the forum and the entire community. I have been flying the MA2 for about a year and love it. Just recently added the M3. I'm sure you will love the MA2 as well. Good luck and safe and happy flying!

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum...Congratulations on your Mavic Air 2...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good quality feedback for you to use... Remember to always Fly Safe and Fly Smart and keep it in VLOS for safety.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Finally got a flight in today, nothing too crazy, about 25 minutes of stick time. I spent most of that time flying in circles, getting use to the controls and familiarizing myself with the handling. I found a great place on a backroad between Morro Bay and Los Osos CA. Quite scenic and tons of open space.

I’m going again tomorrow to work on maneuvers and to gain some skill in my video capturing……Shaky-Jake is what my wife called me (oh brother).

• Haha
Reactions: Droniac and MA2 317
Hello everyone,

w
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk